From English Wikinfo
- For criticism see Criticism of 1031
|Centuries:||10th century – 11th century – 12th century|
|Decades:||1000s 1010s 1020s – 1030s – 1040s 1050s 1060s|
|Years:||1028 1029 1030 – 1031 – 1032 1033 1034|
|1031 by topic|
|Lists of leaders|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths|
|Establishments and disestablishments categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Ab urbe condita||1784|
|Bahá'í calendar||-813 – -812|
|English Regnal year||N/A|
|Byzantine calendar||6539 – 6540|
(3667/3727-Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "[".-Template:Chinese calendar/day/62/6)
— to —辛未年月日
(3668/3728-Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "[".-Template:Chinese calendar/day/62/7)
|Coptic calendar||747 – 748|
|Ethiopian calendar||1023 – 1024|
|Hebrew calendar||4791 – 4792|
|- Bikram Samwat||1087 – 1088|
|- Shaka Samvat||953 – 954|
|- Kali Yuga||4132 – 4133|
|Iranian calendar||409 – 410|
|Islamic calendar||421 – 423|
|Thai solar calendar||1574|
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: 1031|
- The Moorish Caliphate of Córdoba collapses.
- Byzantine general George Maniaces captures Edessa.
- Henry I becomes King of France.
- Bezprym seizes the throne of Poland from Mieszko II.
- Matilda of Flanders, Queen consort of the Kingdom of England (d.1083)
- Shen Kuo, renowned polymath scientist of the Song Dynasty in China (d. 1095)
- July 20 – King Robert II of France (b. 972)
- September 2 – Saint Emeric of Hungary
- Gang Gam-chan, Korean official and military commander (b. 948)
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at 1031.
The list of authors can be seen in the page history. The text of this Wikinfo article is available under the GNU Free Documentation License and the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 license.