- For the multilingual portal, see Wikinfo.
Welcome to Wikinfo, a project to create a universal open content reference resource. The site was launched in July, 2003, and it is a Wiki. Visit the help page or experiment in the sandbox to learn how you can edit any article, or use the "Go" button and see how you can easily create new articles. Visit Wikinfo:Getting started for information on, well, getting started...
Articles in the public domain may be uploaded. Wikinfo provides a platform for the meshing of encyclopedic material, original and creative work and public domain material to further education and information.
Wikinfo differs in editorial policy from Wikipedia. Generally, the main article on a subject should present the subject in a positive light or as a concept which makes sense. Alternative or critical perspectives should be placed in linked articles, Wikinfo welcomes editors from Wikipedia and offers much more opportunity to edit freely. Original research and original ideas are welcome.
Wikinfo is multi-lingual. We have articles in English, German, Romanian, Croatian, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese and Latin (more information). If a wiki has been created articles in that language should be placed in that wiki; the page in main Wikinfo should be be a disambiguation page with links to articles on language wikis.
Wikinfo:Village pump is the place to plug in if you have questions or problems.
- Blue Links take you to Wikinfo articles or links to external websites.
- Red Links take you to empty articles you can create.
- Importing and modifying of Wikipedia articles is encouraged, but be sure to credit your source and link back to the Wikipedia page where you obtained it.
- Concerns and problems are addressed and apologies made at the village pump.
This page is protected, but an editable version is available to everyone.
Gordon R. Dickson, The Final Encyclopedia
- Amy Bach, Ordinary Injustice: How America Holds Court, Metropolitan Books (September 1, 2009), hardcover, ISBN-10: 0805-07447-3 ISBN-13: 978-0805-07447-5