Template:ISO 639 name/doc
Error creating thumbnail: File missing
| This is a documentation subpage for Template:ISO 639 name.
It contains usage information, categories, interlanguage links and other content that is not part of the original template page.
- Additions to ISO 639-1 Alpha-2 codes
Not all languages have ISO 639-1 codes. Thus, as time goes on, users are encouraged to add standard or ad hoc conversions to this table as needed. Thus far, the following additions to ISO 639-1 have been added in addition to those listed in the table below:
- "deva" returns "Devanāgarī" (per ISO 15924)
- "tlh" returns "Klingon" (per ISO 639-2)
- "mni" returns "Manipuri" (per ISO 639-2)
- "pra" returns "Prakrit" (per ISO 639-2)
- "hans" returns "Simplified Chinese" (per ISO 15924)
- "hant" returns "Traditional Chinese" (per ISO 15924)
|This page contains information from Wikipedia (view authors). It has been modified so that it meets Communpedia's standards.||WP|